Englewood Homes for Sale
Updated Real Estate in Englewood
Recreational amenities abound in Englewood, CO. The community boasts twelve neighborhood parks, numerous athletic fields, an award-winning recreational center, a first-class golf course, and one of the region's most successful senior centers.
Included below are homes for sale in Englewood, CO. To learn more about any of these Englewood real estate listings, simply click the "Request More Information" button while viewing the property details. We would love to provide you with property specific disclosures, past sales history, recent sale dates and prices of homes nearby, and more! Don't forget to register for a free account to receive email notifications whenever new Englewood listings become available. Or start your search for all Englewood, CO real estate listings.
Continue to read on to find the best of Englewood, CO, and all that it has to offer.
Cost of Living in Englewood, CO
Englewood, CO is a suburb of Denver with a population of 33,500, located in Arapahoe County. According to Niche, living in Englewood offers its residents an urban-suburban feel. The median home value is $409,800, with a median rental price of $1,314. 51% of the population rents their homes, while the other 49% own their homes. Englewood is #5 of 72 as “Best Suburbs for Young Professionals in Colorado.”
Best Schools in Englewood
Some of the top-rated schools in Englewood are zoned into the Englewood Schools School District. According to Niche, there are a whopping 2,440 students in PK, K-12, with a student-teacher ratio of 13:1. These are the following top schools in Englewood ranked by grade level.
- Charles Hay World School. Overall Niche grade of B-, Academics grade of B, Diversity grade of A, Teachers grade of B-
- Englewood Leadership Academy. Overall Niche grade of B+, Academics grade of A-, Diversity grade of B+, Teachers grade of B+
- Englewood High School. Overall Niche grade of C+, Academics grade of C+, Diversity grade of A, Teachers grade of C
Points of Interest in Englewood
Englewood boasts many of its tourist attractions, with one of the most popular being its very own historic “downtown” on South Broadway. There is much to offer here for lovers of music, art, and culture. Think outdoor museums, performance halls, and stunning green outdoor parks to discover! Here are our top picks for you and the family to check out when visiting Englewood, CO.
- Museum of Outdoor Arts. We did mention previously that Englewood was home to a Museum of Outdoor Arts. With both indoor and outdoor exhibition centers, you can choose among the many fun interactive exhibitions to view.
Our Tip: Check out the outdoor portion of the museum that houses a stunning garden devoted to fine art and unique architecture and sculptures. Inside the museum, admire galleries and studios, including the Cabinet of Curiosities!
- Pirates Cove Family Aquatic Center. On those stifling hot days in Colorado, take the family (or friends) to the Pirates Cove Aquatic Center full of all-age-inclusive water attractions.
Our Tip: Check out the leisure pool, a dump bucket, a water slide, and a sandy, beach-like play area. Young children can play in the Pirates Cove Spray Garden, while parents can relax floating in the lazy river.
- Devil’s Head Distillery. For those adults looking to unwind when in Englewood, check out the award-winning Devil’s Head Distillery to enjoy a refreshing drink in a relaxing atmosphere.
Our Tip: Check out the locally-made premium spirits, especially the Colorado gin, Oak Barrel Reserve Aquavit, and the distilled vodka made with malt barley.
Best Eateries in Englewood
Home to some of the best-known eateries in the Denver area, Englewood serves great options for various meals of the day from comfort foods to unique dishes. Whether you are looking for a casual setting or an upscale dining experience, Englewood has it all! These are our top picks for you!
- One Barrel American Bistro & Wine Bar. Looking for a modern bistro with an inviting setting? Look no further than the One Barrel American Bistro & Wine Bar. There is an extensive selection of wine and cocktails to enjoy while kicking your feet up.
Our Tip: We recommend roasted red pepper hummus, shrimp étouffée, and blackened salmon.
- Bosphorus. Looking for something, unlike anything you have tried? Head downtown in Englewood and explore the menu of the hidden gem Bosphorus, a restaurant that specializes in Turkish Cuisine. Known for its all-inclusive menu, this restaurant makes for the perfect casual place to catch a good meal with family and friends.
Our Tip: Check out the lamb kabobs, falafel, and gözleme. For those that prefer greens, Bosphorus offers vegetarian dishes, including falafel plates, and stuffed grape leaves.
- The Feedery at Grow + Gather. This cozy cafe setting is equipped with a stunning terrace located in Englewood. At The Feedery at Grow + Gather, this menu is ever-changing with the seasons to make use of its freshest ingredients.
Our Tip: Check out the slow-roasted pork shoulder tacos, crispy mushrooms, goat cheese tartines, and chicken pot pie. Experience the best of farm-to-table dishes, as well as brunch on the weekends!
Best Coffee Shops in Englewood
If you are an avid coffee lover in search of the best places to grab a cup of joe, look no further than Englewood. Home to some of the most incredible local coffee houses, you will find that any local shop has more than enough to satisfy any taste. These are our top picks for you!
- Kaladi Coffee Roasters. Located in Englewood, there are specialty roasted beans from around the world at Kaladi Coffee Roasters. This coffee shop is a must-visit for our coffee connoisseurs.
Our Tip: Check out award-winning espresso drinks and signature cold brews, paired with a great selection of breakfast items like breakfast burritos, scones, and muffins.
- Mango Tree Coffee. Looking for a unique and modern cafe experience? Check out Mango Tree Coffee, where coffee meets Southeast Asia with vibrant decor and exotic menu items.
Our Tip: Check out our classic espresso drinks, as well as some inventive creations such as their Thai tea latte, or coconut mocha.
- Froth Espresso Cafe. If you are in search of a truly excellent cup of Joe, look no further than Froth Espresso Cafe. This modern Englewood cafe uses beans sourced from around the world and social house blends to combine flavors from out of this world.
Our Tip: Check out some stunning espresso drinks, as well as a full breakfast and lunch menu including some favorites like chilaquiles and avocado toast.
For more local information on Englewood, CO, check out our website, and contact us!