Lone Tree Homes for Sale

Updated Real Estate in Lone TreeLone Tree Homes for Sale

Lone Tree is located on the southern edge of the Denver metro area and is home to a proud citizenry who embody their pride in the city Moto, "It's a great day to be in Lone Tree." With several activities, including the ever-popular annual Summer Concert Series the popular Park Meadows Mall, golf courses, and an extensive trail system, this community has everything you need for a leisurely exploration day.

Included below are homes for sale in Lone Tree, CO. To learn more about any of these Lone Tree real estate listings, simply click the "Request More Information" button while viewing the property details. We would love to provide you with property specific disclosures, past sales history, recent sale dates and prices of homes nearby, and more! Don't forget to register for a free account to receive email notifications whenever new Lone Tree listings become available. Or start your search for all Lone Tree, CO real estate listings

Continue to read about Lone Tree, CO to find all you need to know about the community.

Lone Tree Homes for Sale May 21, 2024
Avg. DOM
Avg. $ / Sq.Ft.
Med. List Price
49 Properties
Page 1 of 5
The content relating to real estate for sale in this web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST INC® Real estate listings held by brokers other than The Steller Group are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified. Click here for the full Terms of Use.

Real Estate in Lone Tree

A suburb of Denver, Lone Tree has a population of 13,701, is located in Douglas County, and is considered to be one of the best places to live in Colorado. Living in Lone Tree offers residents an urban-suburban mixed feel. Many families and young professionals live in Lone Tree. The median home value is $691,300, and the median rent is $1,801. About 41% of the population rents their homes, while the other 59% own their homes.

Schools Near Lone Tree

Students living in neighborhoods within Lone Tree are served by the Douglas County School DistrictThis school district focuses on helping students transition from elementary to high school with a range of educational institutions to ensure a comprehensive learning experience for students at their leisure. Growth and personal development are fostered through support services to prepare students for future endeavors whether it is in higher education or entering the workforce.
Below are the following top-rated schools that serve the Lone Tree area:

Dining in Lone Tree

The Colorado areas surrounding the Denver metro are home to the finest and top-rated dining. Many such establishments are local, and others litter the state of Colorado as chain restaurants. Lone Tree is no stranger to such eateries, and Seasons 52 is a prime example of this. This restaurant features a rotating menu of seasonal American dishes such as steaming lobster bisque and various flatbreads, alongside international wines in an upscale setting. The White Chocolate Grill is a sharp, modern restaurant with a long menu of American comfort classics and desserts such as balsamic ribeye, and a silky chocolate soufflé cake to finish the night right.

If you are looking to start your day right by getting a healthy dose of caffeine, we suggest starting at Nordstrom Ebar Artisan Coffeeuniquely attached to the Nordstrom Rack, home to specialty lattes and captivating iced tea flavors like pomegranate.

Shopping in Lone Tree

Located just 5 miles from Denver and 40 minutes from Colorado Springs, Park Meadows is Colorado's biggest shopping mall. Explore over 185 stores and restaurants, from large selections of athletic apparel stores to the best-branded fashion and dining. Clothes Mentor is a cost-conscious and environmentally-conscious gently used name-brand and designer clothing, shoes, and accessories.

Annual Events in Lone Tree

The city of Lone Tree's annual events slate provides a chance to have fun with your family and community all year long. Lone Tree's Craftoberfest where you can nosh on some German cuisine, throw a game of bags, or compete in the stein hoisting competition. In the colder months, celebrate Lone Tree Merry Days at the Lone Tree Arts Center by lighting the city holiday tree for the season to celebrate the holiday spirit.

Interested in the allure of Lone Tree, CO? From a close location to the Denver metro and other big city amenities, Lone Tree offers other such extensive trail systems and outdoor amenities. The best real estate in Lone Star is accompanied by desirable top-rated schools, as well as family-friendly community events.

Contact Your Denver Realtor.

Contact Your Lone Tree Realtor®

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.