When you open your Client Portal at the beginning of August, you’ll notice it has a new look. REColorado has made an upgrade to the portal that will enhance your user experience and allow more seamless communication. Here are a few changes you will notice:
- The new portal will be easier to use on your mobile phone, tablet, and computer making it simpler to stay in touch with your agent when you’re on the go.
- The way you like or discard a listing will change. You’ll simply click the heart icon on any listing and select from the drop-down menu. If you want to leave your agent a note, just click on the property and start typing in the “Notes for you and your agent” box.
- Communications between you and your agent, as well as the searches that have been set up, and property notes will now be conveniently located in “Messages,” which you will find in the top navigation menu.
- The new map will have enhanced search functionality, including INRIX Drive Time™, which will give you the ability to search for a home based on commute time to work or any other point of interest.
- You can now click into a property to view interactive infographics about the home and its neighborhood (nearby schools, demographics, market trends, etc.).
Here’s a preview of the new Client Portal:
When you access your new Client Portal, take a test drive and let us know if you have any questions. We’re happy to help! If you have trouble accessing your portal, check to make sure you’re using the most recent version of your internet browser.
To learn more about the REcolorado Client Portal and watch the video overview, click here.