Bargains Abound as More than 70 Homes Participate in 5th Annual Southglenn and Southwind Neighborhood Garage Sale
Back for its fifth year, the 2018 Southglenn and Southwind Joint Neighborhood Garage Sale is scheduled for Friday and Saturday, July 13 and 14. This event is organized and sponsored by The Steller Group.
More than 70 households are participating, making this a record-breaking year. The event has grown both in participation and its success, to the point that garage sale pros now look forward to it every year.
During the sale, buyers will be able to strategically navigate the neighborhood with the use of maps and professionally printed directional signs that designate which homes are participating. To view or download a map, please click here: https://goo.gl/hF9JTC.
Copies of the map will also be placed near the following intersections:
• E Arapahoe Road and S Washington Street
• S Franklin Street and E Costilla Avenue
• S Franklin Street and E Geddes Avenue
• S Clarkson and E Dry Creek Road (St. Timothy’s Episcopal Church)
• S Broadway and E Costilla Avenue (Arapahoe Road Baptist Church)